1. Where can you find the Ancient Landmarks recognized by the Grand Lodge of Free & Accepted Masons of the State of Alabama?
2. How many Ancient Landmarks are printed by the Grand Lodge of Free & Accepted Masons of the State of Alabama?
3. To whom are the Ancient Landmarks charged to be intrusted to preserve and never to suffer them to be infringed?
4. Regarding the Ancient Landmarks, when a Worshipful Master is installed, he promises to discountenance whom?
5. What part of the Alabama Masonic Code states that the Grand Lodge is “in no case to alter, remove, or displace ancient and established landmarks of Masonry?
6. What part of the Alabama Masonic Code states that the Grand Master “shall exercise supervising control of the Craft throughout the State, conforming in all things to the Constitution and Regulations of the Grand Lodge and ancient landmarks of the fraternity”?
7. The First Ancient Landmark listed by the Grand Lodge of Alabama states a Mason will never:
8. The Second Ancient Landmark listed by the Grand Lodge of Alabama states a Mason:
9. The Third Ancient Landmark states that every Mason:
10. The Fourth Ancient Landmark states that no Master should take an apprentice unless he have sufficient employment for him so that, when otherwise qualified, and according to his merit, the apprentice may:
11. The Fifth Ancient Landmark states that:
12. The Sixth Ancient Landmark states that After the Lodge is Over and the Brethren not Gone you should:
13. What is the foundation and capstone-the cement and glory of this ancient Fraternity?